CodeCoverage for Visual Studio 2013 Premium not working

Apr 16, 2015 at 8:24 PM
I am trying to setup CodeCoverage using OpenCover. I need use Visual Studio 2013 Premium for the C#.net code. But problem is I am not getting any CodeCoverage (i.e.; 0% coverage) when I use Visual Studio 2013 Premium. But if I switch to Visual Studio 2013 Professional, I get coverage. Even the number of classes and methods are accessed are very very low when using Premium. I need to make it working with VS 2013 Premium, and I am doing it commandline.
Coordinator
Apr 18, 2015 at 2:40 AM
It shouldn't matter what you build the code in.

How about you post what your command line is and what the output looks like on the screen.
Apr 20, 2015 at 12:57 PM
"OpenCover.Console.exe" "-target:mstest.exe" "-targetdir:C:\Git_Repo\Application\bin\Release\" "-targetargs:/testcontainer:C:\Git_Repo\Application\bin\Release\Test.dll /testsettings:C:\Git_Repo\Application\Local.testsettings" "-output:C:\OpenCoverOutput.xml"

When I have Visual Studio 2013 Premium installed, I get 0 for visitied Class, Methods, Points and Branches. And the alternative results are also 0. But if I have VS 2013 Pro installed, I get large numbers in there.